Sunday 6 January 2013

Rimmel London Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner


I Bought this eyeliner a few month ago, before this one i used the 2true liquid eyeliner which made to thick a line on my eye lid. So i tried to look for a thinner eyeliner and looked up a few reviews on youtube. I heard the Loreal Eyeliner was good so i was about to buy it but then found the rimmel one, the brush seemed identical and it was much cheaper. i think it was around £5. I think its very hard to use as the brush hairs spread out when pushed onto the skin creating a thicker line which i didnt want. i always make mistakes using eyeliners, thank god for cotton wool buds! i dont think i will buy this again, it does stay on all day but i end up taking most of it off as it goes very messy. if you have a liquid eyeliner you love, please tell me! i need  one i can buy again and again as im still searching for the perfect one!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review:)~New follower

    Townhouse Palette

    xoxo_Laila


    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing review .

    Following you with GFC , Wanna make my day & follow me back ?

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete